REMINDER: All current ACCESS students are expected to return to campus by 10 a.m. on Friday, January 18 for the mandatory Spring Re-Orientation.
This reorientation will be filled with information (and fun!) that you need in order to prepare yourselves for spring semester, including:
- Your mid-year English examination results and what that means for you during spring semester
- A last opportunity for schedule changes
- Training on issues that students experienced in fall semester to help you feel more
January 18, 2013: 10 a.m.-5 p.m. — Please arrive before 10 a.m. so you will be on time.
- Morning sessions: Distribution of ACCUPLACER results; Etiquette, Academic Integrity, and Mindfulness (led by Student Success Advisors.)
- Lunch session: Introduction to the Peer Learning Partners, followed by a fun research-related activity. Lunch will be provided.
- Afternoon activities: Advising, COMM 100 software training, study skills refresher, and a survey.
January 19, 2013: 11-2 p.m. — Please arrive before 11 a.m. so you will be on time.
- Morning session: Raffle ticket giveaway and CISA jacket selection!
- Afternoon session: Come hungry! We will provide a movie-going experience you won’t forget! We will be watching the UNIV 100 ACCESS final video projects for all Clusters A, B, C, D & E. You will get to vote on your favorites, and the winners will receive an award!
It does not make sense for us to provide you with this kind of information during finals; it also is not possible for us to cover the information you need after classes have started. If you have concerns, please contact your Student Success Advisor or make an appointment at https://cisa.mywconline.com/.